Saturday, January 21, 2012

Rhinestone flowers and rib eye steaks

I think I have finally found someone who can repair a large, beautiful, antique rhinestone brooch that had the stickpin break off the back - and I had since misplaced the pin.   This morning, reading the Wilson Times, I came across an ad for a local small business, Julia Newton Jewelry, Custom Jewelry and Repairs, so I went to their website.


I want to wear this again!
I fell in love with this site immediately.  "Have you been told the repair you need is impossible?...Just contact us to find out how we can help. Julia can solder a chicken to a telephone pole."  And it gets better: not only does she design lovely custom jewelry, she has a meat packers license and sells all natural beef. Come on!


I've not been there yet, nor met Julia, but the picture she has created in my mind is irresistible!!  I think I'll swing by there today to see about repairs and a couple of rib eye steaks...gotta love the south!


Here is her website, must share:
http://www.julianewtonjewelry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment